Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twilight Mania

I just wrote a really long blog on how I have become insane about the Twilight books. Well, because of the weird, stupid touchpad and my complete inability to use it, I have lost it.

I don't have the energy to re-write it. Maybe this afternoon. But I need to get ready for church and I need to get Maren ready for church and I took almost a half hour writing my treatise on how Twilight is crack for 15 year old girls and how I should be able to withstand it's siren call, seeing as how I have officially doubled the target audience age for these books.

I hate touchpads. When I started this, I thought, "Okay, well, I'll write about how much I hate touchpads." But I can't even master that at the moment. So, I hate touchpads! There.

Have a nice Sunday!

No comments: