Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally working on the nursery

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's starting. I was done by this point with Brynna's nursery, and I haven't even started Maren's, but there is no more postponing the inevitable. We have started organizing and cleaning out the toys. We will hopefully finish that up tonight and tomorrow night and then Saturday we have help coming to move out the other furniture in the room and start priming over those delightful watermelon colored walls.

We still haven't completely decided on a color for the nursery yet. I'm leaning toward lavender and my husband is leaning toward yellow. I think we may end up with the yellow, cause I've picked EVERYTHING else and because he's made some really good points about it. In any case, I'm sure it will be beautiful. I can't wait to post pictures.

Thanks to my wonderful, lovely shower on Saturday (thanks ladies!!) I have a kitchen table COVERED in baby stuff. So, hopefully, this weekend, we can also get the closet cleaned out and get some of that stuff stored away in the closet.

I'm really hoping that in two or three weeks, we'll have a real live nursery, with furniture and baby stuff and everything. Wish me luck!

No comments: