Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Awards I'll Never Win

I saw this really cute post on Facebook today by the adorable Emm Roy of awards I'll never win. Unfortunately "Drawing an Adorable Web Comic," is among the awards I'll never win, so I thought I would just make a list. You know, lists, the absolute laziest of web content...

Awards I'll Never Win

  • Always on Time
  • Remembered Where She Put Her Keys
  • Made Cookies and Didn't Eat the Entire Batch in Two Hours
  • Fixed Actual Healthy Meals for Her Children Every Day for a Whole Week
  • Started Christmas Shopping in August
  • Got Her Oil Changed Right At the 3000 Mile Mark
  • Remembered to Pack Pajamas, Underwear, Toothpaste AND A Hairbrush for the Same Trip
  • Woke Up Before 9 am Without an Alarm
So, what about you, what awards will you never win? Also, follow Emm on Tumblr, she's precious. And follow me on Tumblr. I hardly ever remember I have one. 

No comments: