Friday, March 20, 2015

The Triumphant Return of Five Things

It's a big day, ya'll. First of all, it's the vernal equinox. I love equinoxes... equinoxi... Spell check tells me the first is correct, but the latter is more fun. There is something magical about feeling like the world is in perfect balance. It's like the saying a broken clock being right twice a year... A broken world is balanced twice a year.

Secondly, it's International Day of Happiness. I don't know exactly what that is, but there you go. Do you really need an excuse to celebrate happiness?

And finally, it's the triumphant return of Five Things on Friday. In keeping with my new I'm gonna blog when I want about what I want and not anything else, I feel the need to tell you not to expect it every Friday, but I do miss these posts.

So, here we go. In honor of the world balanced on a straight pin between darkness and light and International Day of Happiness...

Five Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Stolen time with the girls.

2. Watching my kids kick ass.

3. Cocoa. Also, Snow days. Also, downtime.

4. All of space and time. 

5. Sleepy River. 
What makes you happy?

No comments: