I thought, since I'm trying to get back on the blogging horse, (That would be cool, like Dog with a Blog and Mr. Ed all mixed up.) I would start by giving you a little update of how I spent my last week.
In the form of a bullet list, because seriously? I'm still freaking tired. I may never again not be freaking tired. I feel like my life is a series of freaking tiredness in different places. I may fall asleep typing this crap.
- I slept a lot. See above. Really and truly, I've had very little pain through this recovery. I mean, there's been some, obviously, especially the first few days. And anytime I laugh. Still. But mostly, I'm just exhausted. Walking to the kitchen requires me to stand in front of the sink and take a breather. Which means, that between my morning naps, my afternoon snoozes and my early bedtimes, I've only been conscious about 4 hours a day. This may be a slight exaggeration, but I emphasize the word "slight."
- I've cleaned. My DVR. I've gone from 8% free to 30% free. Okay, so some of that was just deleting things I'm never going to get around to watching, but most of it was actual, honest to goodness watching. I've watched entire seasons this week. Of multiple shows.
- I've made a Netflix list. But only watched two things on said list. One was okay and the other was really weird. I think I need to make a new list.
- I did dishes twice. In a week. And only because I was running out of forks.
- Bonded with my couch. I couldn't stand to sleep in my bed, so I slept on the couch, I watched the DVR on the couch, I ate supper on the couch. Honestly, I'm kinda sick of my couch.
And that just about brings you up to date on me. I'm tired, but I'm getting better. I am sick of feeling bad, but holding on to the hope that this is the last stretch of feeling bad I'm going to have for a while. From here on out, I'm going to feel like a real person. A person who wants to do things.
Wish me luck with that.