Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Three Month Pictures

Okay, here is my start on the three month pictures. I want at least one in a different outfit, preferably a fancier one. I just like to have a lot to pick from, really. These are my favorites, thus far:" Hmm... I believe you may have a point, there. But I cannot yet concur."



I can't decide which of the two I like better. The bottom one has better color quality, but the expression on the top one is slightly better. I wish I had PhotoShop.


I tried for hours to get this sideways shot and this was the best I could do. It's funny, though and funny is worth a lot.

I want a sleeping shot, too. I love sleeping babies.

When Brynna was this age, I spent a whole day trying to get one of those really cute naked baby pictures. After she had wet every blanket in the house and half the furniture, I gave up. So, I don't even think I'll try that this time around.

I'd love to get a good shot of the two of them together, but I don't think it's going to happen. I just can't quite manage anything that doesn't look like someone's head is about to pop off. I'll leave that to the professionals.

I will try to post the rest when I get them.









No comments: