Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sleep, Blessed Sleep

I could go to sleep right now. Yes, I've only been awake for 3 and a half hours, what is your point? I could go to sleep at any point in the day, right now. I could go to bed at 6 and sleep straight through the alarm clock and be totally fine about it.

I suppose it's the pregnancy. I'm just worn out from continuing to be. But, my goodness, this seems ridiculous. The funny part is that I am not tired. I am not at all physically tired, just sleepy.

Nap must be the most beautiful word in the English language. Maybe I'll take one in the van over my lunch. You know those bumper stickers that were big about a decade ago "I'd rather be sailing" etc. Well, "I'd rather be napping." I'm seriously going to have that put on a bumper sticker.

Anyway, I know this isn't much of an entry, but I wanted to touch base and sleep is the only thing I can think about or focus on in the least.

No comments: