Thursday, February 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Silver Streak Edition

According the my mom, this is 1981. Which makes sense, because look at that coat. Also, look at my mom's shoes. Next time someone talks about "awesome" 80's fashion, just come on back here and check out those shoes.

We're washing my mom's car, which was named The Silver Streak. I cried when she sold it. In my defense, I get really attached to cars. I also cried when she sold this car's replacement.

P.S. I don't know if Throwback Thursday is a thing I'm going to do all the time. Probably not, but it's a thing and I'm going to do it today. You are welcome.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I think that coat is awesome!

Cathy G. said...

I cried when I sold that car too, but it had almost 200,000 miles and out was time.

Jessi said...

Thanks everybody!