Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Few Random Facts


  1. Maren thinks "Call Me Maybe," is "Call Me Navy." "So, dis is cwazy, but here's my nummer, call me Navy." 
  2. This misunderstanding is too cute to correct.
  3. I still sing "Dixie Dandelion," instead of "Dixieland Delight" and "Reverend Bluejeans" instead of "Forever in Bluejeans."
  4. I'm wearing a flower in my hair today. I can't decide if I love it or if I love it but feel super-self-conscience in it.
  5. I don't know where the flower came from. I think maybe my sister-in-training left it at my house. Sorry, Morgan. 
  6. We have two new staff people at work and I love them both. Partially because they bring chocolate for the sharing. 
  7. I shall gain 40 lbs in chocolate before I learn that it's going to be here everyday and you don't have to hurry up and eat it before it's gone.
  8. I should mention that I love chocolate. 
  9. But not as much as I love brownies.
  10. I should make brownies tonight.
  11. I'm listening to The Offspring and reliving my youth. 
  12. Except that I think I'm still young.
  13. Until my back starts hurting. Or I yawn at 9:30.
  14. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
  15. Or, as I like to call it: Eat chocolate, drink wine and sprawl all over the empty bed reveling in the fact that you don't have to share it or put on high heels to go out on a date day. 

No comments: