Didja miss me? I've been hiding.
I can't necessarily explain from what I've been hiding. The internet? The world? My own sick and twisted psyche? All of the above?
In any case, this is me, emerging from my hiding place. And rather than be all ashamed that I disappeared (again) I'm going to instead tease you about how you couldn't find me. I had the best place ever, you guys. You wouldn't have found me even if we played for a year!
So... Let's see. What did I do while in hiding:
- A million loads of laundry. Washed, dried and piled up messily on my baking table. No baking for me!
- DVR cleaning. I am down to 60% used. Which, I know, but still. So much better than the 80% I was hovering at. I finally finished watching the last season of Copper and I'm all caught up on American Horror Story: Asylum.
- Cooked a lot. For Thanksgiving and stuff.
- Invented a new drink. It was terrible though.
- Began moving the craft supplies out of my bedroom. I moved them to my kitchen table, so I can't eat the things that I can't bake, but I'm working on that. A few items a day and I'll have it all cleaned off by March. I swear.
- Almost all of my Christmas shopping. For reallies. I've only got about three more things to buy. And a bunch more to make, but you know.
What I didn't do was Twitter, Facebook or read blogs. So catch me up. What did I miss and what were you doing while I was in hiding?
*Can anyone explain to me what free oxen have to do with Hide-and-Go-Seek. I've never been able to figure that one out.