|This picture has nothing to do with this post.|
I just like it.
Five Things I Want to (But Will Probably Fail to) Accomplish This Weekend
1. Sleep late - Actually, I usually manage this, and yes I realize that it has some impact on my ability to get the rest of the stuff done, but whatever. I'll see you at noon, when I stumble from the bedroom bleary-eyed looking for brunch.
2. Clean my entire house until it sparkles - Never gonna happen. I'd be happy with the living room and kitchen, though.
3. Paint my front porch columns - Here's my "official" hangup: I've been promised paint of the FREE! variety from multiple persons who say they have extra. And I don't want to spend the money and then get seven gallons of white exterior paint. The "real" hangup? I don't get to it. I don't even know why.
4. Prep for Lilybugs - The sale is quickly approaching and I haven't done a darn thing. I need to do some serious toy editing in my house, and such a task can only be completed when the smalls around around to notice their toy collection shrinking.
5. Get a new car - I've made a valiant effort the last two weeks, but I'm still, as of this moment, a minivan Momma. I'll let you know when (if) that ever changes.
It should be a fun weekend.
What are your weekend plans?