Saturday, August 1, 2009

Your Friday Meme on Saturday

I liked this one so much, I posted it twice. My facebook friends have already seen this, but it's my favorite one I've ever done.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...

Pick your Artist
Counting Crows

Are you a male or female?
American Girls

Describe yourself:
Butterfly in Reverse

How do you feel:
She Don't Want Nobody Near

Describe where you currently live:
Sullivan Street

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Holiday in Spain

Your favorite form of transportation:
St. Robinson and His Cadillac Dream

Your best friend is:
Diamonds and Babies and Cars

You and your friends are:
Hanginaround

What's the weather like:
Raining in Baltimore

Favorite time of day:
Goodnight L.A.

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Mrs. Potter's Lullaby

What is life to you?
Recovering the Satellites

Your last relationship:
Accidentally in Love

Your fear:
Murder of One

What is the best advice you have to give:
Walkaways

Thought for the Day:
Einstein on the Beach

How I would like to die:
Angels of the Silences

3 comments:

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

ha! I haven't seen this (I've been remiss on facebooking lately). So now I'm stealing it and posting it to my blog!

Becca said...

I just had to say that August and Everything After is one of the most perfect albums of modern times.

That is all.

Jessi said...

Two albums that never wear out in my stereo are August and Everything After and This Desert Life. I usually can't stand to listen to anything twice through in a row, but I can listen to these two all day. If there were "Crow Heads" like deadheads that followed the band around, I would be tempted to be one. In fact, if I didn't have kids and stuff I might just go do it anyway.