I am suffering from a serious case of blogger's block, and rather than submit you poor, poor creatures to another week of "What I'm Doing this Weekend," which even I think is pretty boring, I am posting a meme. In fact, I think this might become a Friday tradition. Much like the crochet bag Monday, which hasn't been a tradition so much as a suggestion. Thank goodness I gave up the idea of doing a crochet blog. I'd only post once a fortnight (and maybe not even then.) Anyway, today's fill in the blank meme, ahoy!
1. Reading is happiness.
2. Doing laundry is sadness.
3. People listening to Ann Coulter is a sign of the apocalypse.
4. Anything I didn't cook is gourmet cuisine for me.
5. Brynna's giggle is the sound I most wish I was hearing.
6. Stranger than Fiction is the song that will play in the opening credits of the movie of my life.
7. Santa Claus is my most cherished belief.
8. My minivan (and my mom's house) is my home away from home.
9. Getting to write for work is the cherry on the sundae of my day.
10. The smell of baby is hope.
So, hey, sorry for the cop out and all, but this is what you get. Perhaps, if you behave yourself, there will be rare weekend blogging to make up for it. Don't hold your breath, though.