Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bills and Hormones

So, here's what I think. I think that they shouldn't even give me the money. My place of employment should take the money that they owe me and distribute it to the people that I owe. I don't get to keep ANY of it, so why should it spend a day or two languishing in my account, making me look like I actually have any cash. I don't.

Also, I can't seem to not cry. I cry constantly. I blame the pregnancy. I've always been a crier, but this is ridiculous. Seriously, no one should cry over commercials, banner ads or hugs from their child.

I just started crying tonight, for no reason. Unless the final jepardy question upset me. I suppose that's possible. Anything is possible at this point. I love my unborn child, but I wish he/she would calm down and quit freaking out about every little thing. I wonder if this bodes ill and he/she'll be a little drama queen/king. 'Cause that's what we need in this house, another set of drama.

No comments: